Follow these instructions to install a library printer on your Windows laptop.
Unfortunately, we do not support installing printers on Apple laptops and other devices.
- From the START Menu button, type "Run" in the search box.
- Click on the "Run" program.
- Type \\VPRN422.ACDM.DS.SAIT.CA and click "OK".
- Double-click one of the following library printers:
- Printer-1: Level-1, entrance area, black and white only
- Printer-1-Color: Level-1, entrance area, colour only
- Printer-2: Level-1, middle of east wall, black and white only
- Printer-2-Color: Level-1, middle of east wall, colour only
- Printer-3: Level-0, middle of east wall, black and white only
- Printer-3-Color: Level-0, middle of east wall, colour only
- Close the Print Queue box and send your document to the printer.
Note: In the printer queue, documents will be listed as "Paused" until released using a Library Cash Card.